Substituting the background user for a particular workflow.

PEOU Tom T Tom_PEOU at rta.nsw.gov.au
Thu May 18 00:21:56 EDT 2006

I'm sorry Vijay. There is none that I know of.
But that's not to say that it may not exist.

Let's see if anyone else has some idea of how this may be possible.

Tom Peou
Workflow & ESS Administrator
Roads & Traffic Authority

Hi Tom

Thanks for that reply. But won't there be any user exit where we can
change
the email address of the sender.

Regards,
Vijay

>From: PEOU Tom T <Tom_PEOU at rta.nsw.gov.au
>To: sap-wug at mit.edu
>Subject: Substituting the background user for a particular workflow.
>Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 10:27:06 +1000
>
>I don't think you can do it for a specific Workflow. It will apply to
>all Workflows.

>Tom Peou
>Workflow & ESS Administrator
>Roads & Traffic Authority
>
>How do I do it for a particular workflow only.
>
>Regards,
>Vijay

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.