Express mails and UWL

Shipp, Anthony anthony.shipp at logicacmg.com
Thu May 18 12:41:53 EDT 2006

All,

I have written a bespoke workflow where the last step is to send an express mail to the workflow initiator. The workflow is processed via the portal.

i.e. user a execute a transaction from the portal which starts the workflow
      user b approves the work item from the UWL and this sends an express mail to user a
     user a cannot view the express mail in the UWL but it is in their R3 inbox.

My question is should that express mail be viewable in the UWL?? if so, does anybody know what I am doing wrong??

many thanks

anthony shipp