problem with a workflowtask - end node for block '...' not fo und

hendrik.j.christians@accenture.com hendrik.j.christians at accenture.com
Thu May 18 05:25:56 EDT 2006

I'm sorry that i did not discribe al my actions. I already used the
block correction, but without any affect. I just tried to make a new
version and i made a copy, but both without any luck.

Thanks for you're input. I hope for more replies, because my issue still
exists.

Best regards,

   Hendrik Jan Christians
Accenture Technology Solutions