Workflow Binding changes not immediately visible in other clients.

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed May 17 11:17:31 EDT 2006

Hi Vijay,

Read consistency means you will see the system in a consistent state as
long as you are in a transaction. So as long as you remain in the inbox in
your test client you will be executing/seeing the old workflow (this
includes drilling down into a WF display froma  log).

Always come out of ALL transactions after you make a change and you should
be OK. In rare cases I've had to log off, but I think that was more of a
bug as I haven't seen that for a while.

Cheers,
Mike