Workflow Binding changes not immediately visible in other clients.

PEOU Tom T Tom_PEOU at rta.nsw.gov.au
Wed May 17 02:53:10 EDT 2006

Hi Vijay,

When you transport your changes from DEV to TEST, make sure that you
perform the following on your TEST client:
1. Activate your Workflow: PFTC > Display > Workflow Builder > Workflow
> Generate Runtime Version.
2. Ensure you refresh your buffers using SWU_OBUF.

Those two steps should ensure that your transported changes will take
affect on your TEST client after transport.

Cheers.
Tom

Tom Peou
Workflow & ESS Administrator
Roads & Traffic Authority

Hi,

We have a problem where in changes that I make in the workflow binding
in
the development doesn't move to the testing client where I test for at
least
half a day. Has anybody faced such a problem. Since workflow is client
independent development, I would assume that changes would be moving out

immediately isn't it. Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards,
Vijay

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.