SOX requirements and WF-Batch SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW Profile

Scheinoha, John Scheinoha.John at basco.com
Tue May 16 11:19:24 EDT 2006

Shadmani,

   I have also had this issue presented to me by external auditors and
our own internal SAP Security team.  What I used as documentation is the
documentation from the BC601 class (now BIT601) where it references
creating user WF-BATCH and assign this user the authorization profiles
"SAP_ALL" and "SAP_NEW". This is page 3-7 in the BC601 Participant
Handbook.

   If this doesn't work, try page 77-78 of the "Practical Workflow for
SAP" book.  This also describes how and why to set up WF-BATCH with
SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW.

   If this doesn't work have the auditors discuss this with SAP America.

   If this doesn't work, use Jocelyn Dart's suggestion.

Good Luck,
  John
(414) 256 - 5136