Maintain Areas of Responsibility for Agent Assignment

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Sat May 13 14:30:05 EDT 2006

Hello Ayesha Khan:
I did had the same problem, but I got the solution
assign tasks to the positions (HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT)
 so everybody will get the work item in SAP Inbox.
Hope this will work for you.
And I appreciate if you kindly help me how to assign
the reposibilities and how to create responsiblities
under resposibility. Thanks and appreciated.
My Best Regards,
Qhurram