"add approver" button inactive SRM 4.0

Baunach, Natasha R natasha.r.baunach at intel.com
Fri May 12 12:14:57 EDT 2006

Johan,

Before you get too far with this, WS1000060 is workflow which does not
require approval.  Even if you get the buttons active on your copy (some
settings but can't remember of top off my head - there is also BADI to
override this setting) and users can add approvers, they will not really
be added and shopping cart will be approved immediately.

natasha