WF_EXTSRV in E-recruiting 3.0 - should config be requiredforSAP-delivered WF?

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Fri May 12 11:33:17 EDT 2006

Thanks Markus! The screen prints in your file definitely helped.

Now I have wf_extsrv and other settings correct, I believe - the approval screen is called, I can click approve and close the window, and the workflow finishes without error.

Only problem - the decision value isn't passed back to the workflow!  I do have the decision parameter in the parameters list in wf_extsrv. I have not modified the workflow at all...the binding appears correct and I have checked the parameter definition several times. If I set the default to 'A' in wf_extsrv then it is released no matter what I click in the approval screen; if I leave the default blank, then it is rejected no matter what I click (i.e. no value is returned).

Do you (or anyone else reading this) have any idea why the decision value may not be passed back?

Thanks,

Margaret