WF_EXTSRV in E-recruiting 3.0 - should config be required forSAP-delivered WF?

Markus Klein Klein at abs-team.de
Thu May 11 02:07:05 EDT 2006

Hello Margaret,

maybe the attached Worddokument will help you. It does describe in
detail what you have to do to get a BSP Application and Workflow working
together.

Best regards,
Markus

______________________________________

ABS Team GmbH
SAP-Consulting, Human Capital Management
Muehlenweg 65
37120 Bovenden
Markus Klein
SAP Consultant