Comment after rejection

Gavin Mooney gavinmooney at gmail.com
Wed May 10 09:18:01 EDT 2006

Why don't you just use an attachment? On your decision task select the
option "Confirm end of processing" - so that the work item doesn't
complete automatically after the agent selects one of the options -
and in the description add a paragraph instructing the agent to create
an attachment to explain their reasons if they reject the task.

The attachment stays with the workflow, is visible in subsequent steps
and the log, doesn't require ABAP....etc

Regards,
Gavin