Comment after rejection

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Wed May 10 06:36:18 EDT 2006

You could try an "after" method that checks the outcome of the step. This could give you a problem with timing, but it is worth a try I suppose. Otherwise you have to create a subsequent step (executed after the rejection option has been selected) that takes care of it. In any case it is pretty much the same code you need whether you do it one way or the other.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP