Workflow task flow issues

Simmons, Anne E AMullen at citgo.com
Mon May 8 15:32:56 EDT 2006

Rick,

1.  Here is the condition:

UserAuthorized = 0.

If true, Creator can approve the memo.  The memo then should
automatically release.

If false, Creator cannot approve the memo.  The approve task should be
sent to a valid approver.  The workflow never gets to this point because
it is stuck in the condition step when it is false.

2.  I think I figured out the problem on this one.  The background task
uses a call transaction in the background to our custom transaction.  I
found that I wasn't calling the Dequeue before kicking off the workflow
event.

Thanks!

Message: 4