Handle the IDOC errors through Workflow

Kisloff, Philip B Philip.Kisloff at astrazeneca.com
Mon May 8 06:07:28 EDT 2006

Hi Kumar,

Set the agent assignments for the error messages to general (permitted
agents), and then look in WE20 and set the responsible agents in three
places. This is treated as hierarchy, whereby failure to match to a
permitted agent means the next responsible agents are considered. The order
is:
1. Post-processing permitted agents inbound or outbound parameters.
2. Post-processing permitted agents in partner profile.
3. Global EDI Administrator (WE46).

For added control, consider setting the agent assignments for the error
messages to specific teams, for example inbound errors requiring foreground
correction can be sent to sales order team, and technical errors to basis.

Phil