Disable demand for single sign-on in BSP application

Clucking workflow at lucking.dk
Mon May 1 13:53:25 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have implemented the travel request workflow from course BIT603 (on a ECC
5.0 / 6.40 SP 13 server) with success. But it is only working if I set in a
user in the anonymous logon data in the service for the application.
Otherwise I got this error in the browser: "Logon requires activated Single
Sign-On on this server. This is not the case. Contact your system
administrator".

Is there a way to disable this demand for now and get a normal logon screen
instead or do I have to activate single sign-on?

Thanks in advance,

Claus.