Role Resolution problems

rina spector rina.spector at ness.com
Mon May 1 10:47:18 EDT 2006

 ,Hello Shai
 It can happen if  the container elements that are passed to the role   remain empty

then all  assinged users in the role will be returned
Or on the contrary no  agent was found and you didn't check the
terminate if role resolution has no result flag  " in the role .
check the values \attributes that you  pass to the role
activate the debugger from  SWUD
Another option is  Authorization lack  for preceeing agent before the problematic step because if you look at the  technical worklfow log  part of  creating the workitem is done on behalf of the user preceeding the step
in question

Regards,
Rina

________________________________

מאת: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu בשם Shai Eyal
נשלח: א 30/04/2006 11:32
אל: sap-wug at mit.edu
נושא: Role Resolution problems

Hi all,

I'm using Role Resolution in my WF. I've created resposibilty role and
when I test it from t.code PFAC it works correctly. However in
Production system, for certains tasks, it doesn't work. What actualy
happens is that a workitem is created for all assigned agents. For the
best of my knowlodge, such happens if the workflow couldn't find the
correct agent. Therefore my suspicion is that in runtime the Role I've
created find no agent.

How can I debug it ? How can I find the parameters' value transferred to
the Role Container ?

Thanks,

Regards,
Shai Eyal