WF Builder: Container elements sporadically disappear

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 07:41:19 EST 2006

Hi Mike,

Happened to me in the early days of our upgrade to 6.20. Some early support packs seem to have resolved the issue. Have not encountered this issue again for a while. We are currently at SP 41 for Basis and Cross Appl Components. Sorry can't be of much help.

Best Regards,
Ramki Maley,
WF Developer - USCBP.