WF Builder: Container elements sporadically disappear

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Thu Mar 30 02:43:34 EST 2006

Hi all,
On a 620, patch 54 system I have container elements which occasionally disappear from the WF builder.
They exist in a flow I've been building and testing for a while, I make some more changes, activate it and then it whines about binding errors - because some container element that's been there for a few days has gone AWOL.

The first two or three times I thought I might have deleted them by mistake, but it's happening far too often. I've found OSS note 821950 "Workflow Builder: Container, data types disappear", but that's already in our system.

Anyone seen this and can shed some light?

Any input appreciated,
Cheers
Mike

(Cross-posted to SAP-WUG and SDN-BPM)