Adding reviewer dynamically

Ram Enaganti ramwf2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 13:55:26 EST 2006

Hi Jocelyn,

Good news. We can add reveiwers dynamically by calling
the function module BBP_PDH_WFL_REVIEWER_INSERT from
the approver determination BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI.
But it adds the reveiwers only if the user clicks on
the "Approval Preview" link before submitting the SC,
otherwise it does not add.

Can you please give me some suggestion to get it
triggered without user clicking on the "Approval
Preview".

Regards,
Ram.