Work item description

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Tue Mar 28 09:24:29 EST 2006

There is a report object called REPORT (funny that). I think there is a way of saving the Spool object as a SAP Office object (SOFM). You can then attach the SOFM object to the work item. The hard part is working out how to convert the spool to a SOFM file. I am sure there is a better way but you could try using the IMPORTFILE method on SOFM.

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com>
p: +1 207 409 4983
f:  +61 3 8610 1239

http://www.themobileworkplace.com
The easiest way to integrate SAP with any mobile device