CATS rejection notification?

Mikko Mäki-Rahkola mikkomr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 05:05:50 EST 2006

Thanks Sergey!
That did it. This saved me (and hopefully others as well) quite a lot of
time..

-Mikko

Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:22:00 -0500
From: "Breslavets Sergey" <sergey.breslavets at volvo.com>
Subject: RE: CATS rejection notification?
To: "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi Mikko,

the notification text is hardcoded (surprise!) in the abap code - function
'CATS_APPROVAL' which is being called from the method SET_STATUS of the
class CL_GRID_APPROVAL_ACTEXP.

I had the similar problem and to get around it i have created subclass of
the CL_GRID_APPROVAL_ACTEXP and redefined method SET_STATUS to send my own
notification.

You can also use ABAP event APPROVAL_REJECTED of the superclass to plug in
your own handler for some follow-up processing.

Best regards,
Sergey