Deadline Monitoring Inbox Message from Modeled Deadline

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Mar 27 12:20:57 EST 2006

You recall correctly, it's not worth the time and effort. Simple deadlines
are low-budget simple-as-can-be and only allow you to change the body, not
the subject (though that part is also on my wishlist).
If you want it to do anything else, change it to a modelled deadline where
you can do what you like, even send them a weather forecast if they ask
for it.

Cheers
Mike