Deadline Monitoring Inbox Message from Modeled Deadline

Dale Brown dale.brown at duke.edu
Mon Mar 27 10:51:29 EST 2006

Sorry to ask this again, but how can I change or remove the following
message from
showing up in one's inbox.  It started to appear after we put in a modeled
deadline.

The message appearing is "The following deadline was missed Requested end".

I had asked this before and thought I kept the reply, but I seemed to have
accidently
removed it from my email folder.  I think Jocelyn just said it was not
worth the time
to correct, as it was just there to get one's attention.  I agree, but our
user's are
still asking us about it.

Dale R. Brown
Duke University