Workflow Archiving/Deletion jobs

Shalini Sabnani shalini.sabnani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:03:20 EST 2006

Hello
I am facing a problem with Workflow archiving/deleting. We create
approximately 1,00,000 workflows every day . 70% of these are completed on
the same daty. The archiving job RSSWARCA and the delete job RSSWARCA  are
scheduled to run every night. This deletes all the completed workflows.

Everything is fine here except that these 2 jobs are creating a file which
has so many spool pages. The same spool file is update by both the jobs
accross many days and thus the file size is very large.

Has any one face this problem  and /or knows what I am doing wrong ?
TIA
Shalini