CATS rejection notification?

Breslavets Sergey sergey.breslavets at volvo.com
Mon Mar 27 08:22:00 EST 2006

Hi Mikko,

the notification text is hardcoded (surprise!) in the abap code - function 'CATS_APPROVAL' which is being called from the method SET_STATUS of the class CL_GRID_APPROVAL_ACTEXP.

I had the similar problem and to get around it i have created subclass of the CL_GRID_APPROVAL_ACTEXP and redefined method SET_STATUS to send my own notification.

You can also use ABAP event APPROVAL_REJECTED of the superclass to plug in your own handler for some follow-up processing.

Best regards,
Sergey