E-mail Notifications via RSWUWFML2

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Mar 27 08:17:19 EST 2006

If you have a single sign-on system it can be done, otherwise it probably should not be done.

We've done it. With our solution we had to modify the system, but that was because SAP Logon Pad's initialization files were set up kind of stupid (IMHO). Ordinarily all you need to do is set up the program parameters correct I think, to identify the system the shortcut is for.

It is well documented, there is additional documentation in OSS Notes.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP

this message.
Thank you.