PO release - terminating event

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Mar 27 02:02:37 EST 2006

Why not just create a four-branched fork which requires two branches to complete? If it is only four parallell approval steps there is no need to make it more complex by introducing that fifth branch .... unless it is necessary to catch approvals made without using the work items.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP