Workflow Certification Academy

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Mar 27 01:58:30 EST 2006

TAWF10 was the code a few years ago at least. That gave an "Application consultant" certification.
However, http://www.sap.com/education/ didn't give any results when searching for it now, so I think Sherie has the best suggestion so far.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP

this message.
Thank you.