PO release - terminating event

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 16:47:28 EST 2006

G'day Shai,

Use a fork step to split to five branches with only 1 needed to complete.
You have four paralel branches for the Release steps and a fifth branch
containing two sequential wait steps, both for your own event (ZWHATEVER).
In each of the Release branches when the release is effected you raise
you're own event (ZWHATEVER) and then pause/stop/hobble the branch (for
example include a Wait for Event for something that can never happen e.g.
Wait for Created on the PO you're already operating with. Since it's already
created you'll never receive this event and the branch will pause).

When the first Release is effected you'll move through the first wait for
event in the fifth branch.
When the 2nd Release is effected you'll move through the 2nd wait for event
in the fifth branch. This will then complete the fifth branch and therefore
the overall 5 way fork.

After that you can release the PO.

I hope this isn't too confusing. There are variations on a theme to be
played with, but maybe this gives you some ideas.

Have fun,
Mark