Present pop-up to user on save of purchase requisition

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 16:33:41 EST 2006

G'day Margaret,

Have you considered the use of a "Priority 1" manual agent selection as
the initial step. Depending on your system settings around such
notifications this will mean that once the user saves the requisition the
next dialog interaction (hitting enter for example) will present a pop-up
telling them to execute the workitem.

I've dealt with something similar before. It's not perfect but it's a
reasonably cheap solution. The user can still ignore the pop-up but at least
you've prompted them.

Be aware that things can affect the visibility of the pop-ups
(auto-forwarding for example), although I can't remember all the details.

Have fun,
Mark