Present pop-up to user on save of purchase requisition

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 11:11:45 EST 2006

Hi, You mean release strategy linking WITH workflow is
this true, if this your setup then you create release
procedure with classification and setup workflow 1 and
assign users(Agents)directly in workflow screen.
 I HAVE created 50 release strategies linking with
workflow and assign to the seperate Agents for
approvals IN PUR_REQ.
I hope this will help you, if not please write me
back.
KHURRAM
--- "Hilsbos, Margaret A"