About adding notes to a user decision

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 05:36:57 EST 2006

G'day Anke,

Since this is a popular topic at the moment can you please provide a bit
more detail.

I've just tried to subtype/delegate DECISION and create a custom method
which to begin with simply calls the standard PROCESS method. When you try
to use a task based on this in a decision step it complains that the task
must be based on DECISION.PROCESS.

Did you redefine the standard PROCESS method? If so how did you do it such
that it didn't affect any of the normal decision processing??

I'm currently on a site expecting heavy use of UWL and therefore would love
to have an inclusive rejection reason without the need to refresh the inbox.

Thanks,
Mark