UWL reserving work items

Claude Bourque cbourque at bank-banque-canada.ca
Fri Mar 17 08:36:59 EST 2006

Nuno,

We haven't had those problems, yet :-). However, if rolling out MSS and
the UWL, I came across the following notes that we had to apply to get
other things to work.

It may help.

Claude

1. 883490: API for maintaining substitutions (SAP Basis Rel 46c-620)
2 .834631: Work items of a passive substitution in the UWL

3. 769366: Workplace plug-in (WP-PI): Accept work item as substitute
4. 858002: SWK_LOCAL_INBOX_GET: Work items with the status ERROR