Purchase Req. workflow using user exit -URGENT(The Best Way VIA Workflow 1)

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 09:52:57 EST 2006

Hello John:
Its quite simple, I am working on it and give the
tasks directly to the users in specific customizing,
just do it and you will see the result. If you have
any doubt on this please write me back.
Cheers

http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D21550&_t=21550&_r=endtext&_m=EXT