Corrupt Sub WF definition.

Mike.Nickson@boots.com Mike.Nickson at boots.com
Thu Mar 9 08:12:00 EST 2006

Manish

I had the same (or similar) problem here.

I could access the workflow OK in the development client, but if I
referred to the workflow in any other client (PFTC, SWI1 etc) then I would
get a short dumps.

Luckily this did not get as far as our production system.

Our problem was related to a condition node in the workflow that was
corrupted in some way, but SAP fixed it for me.

We were getting CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR dumps at the rate of 1 per second as the
program was looping . . . Is this what you are getting ?

Mike

"Khanna, Manish" <manish.khanna at amd.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
08/03/2006 01:34
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"