Restricting agent types when forwarding a wi from inbox (SBWP) - 4.6C and ECC 5.0

viveka.schwartz@implema.se viveka.schwartz at implema.se
Thu Mar 9 03:28:08 EST 2006

Hello workflowers,

we would like to restrict the agent types in the extended selection screen
when forwarding a wi from the SBWP inbox.

The agent types are defined in T779O and can be restricted there.

However, my question is if anybody knows if there is an authorization
object which can be used for allowing forward only to agents of type US
(userIDs), type S (positions) and type O (org.units) ?
I.e we would like to exclude agent of type EmployeeID (type P) and Jobs
(type C) from the selection list.

Or does anybody have any other idea on how to this (without modification
to the standard pgm) ?

I have two clients interested in this; one on 4.6C and one on ECC 5.0

Kind regards
Viveka