Subsequent Step of Wait for Event Step is not executing

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 8 20:21:23 EST 2006

Raul,

I've encountered this before and have come to the conclusion that you cannot
have an executable step after a Wait for Event step. It was strange because
sometimes the executable step would work and most of the time it didn't.
That was on a 4.6C system. I now make it a point to use a Container
Operation step and then use a Condition step after the end of the fork.

Richard.

  _____