Subsequent Step of Wait for Event Step is not executing

Rivera, Raul Raul.Rivera at energyeast.com
Wed Mar 8 11:41:56 EST 2006

We are in 4.7.

In our Q system, the subsequent tasks of the Wait for Event step do not
execute after the subscribed event is triggered. I verified that the
event was triggered in SWEL and on the WF instance log itself but the
next steps (usually a background task) do not execute. The Wait for
Event step is usually in a fork whose end condition is defined to have
just one necessary condition.

Our DEV and PRD systems do not have this anomaly.

Did anyone encountered this problem before?

Thank you,

Raul