AW: AW: Workflow Stops without error in background task status ready

NICKLAS, Christian christian.nicklas at ser.de
Wed Mar 8 07:08:05 EST 2006

Hi Mike,

In SM13 and SM21 no entries are available.
After setting the WI into status error I get no hits in SWI2_DIAG to restart the process (when I set the whole WF into error I get a hit but not possible to restart the flow)
Only thing what works is in transaction SWIA to execute without agent check (also here no agent is displayed in the column!)

Regards
Christian

Christian Nicklas | Prof. Services SAP Workflow
SER Solutions Deutschland GmbH