Workflow Stops without error in background task status ready

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Wed Mar 8 05:23:11 EST 2006

Hallo Christian,
Background tasks do not have agents, so what you are seeing in SWI1_COND
is correct. Interesting you mention SWI1_COND - have you set a condition
for the task? Is it fulfilled?
Conditional tasks are evaluated/executed by a background job, make sure
it's scheduled and running.

Also, have a look in SM58 for any problems.
Something else to try is set the task to error using SE37, FM
SWW_WI_STATUS_CHANGE_NEW (I think... something like that), and try restart
with SWI2_DIAG.

MfG,
Mike