Navigation Workflow Question

Khanna, Manish manish.khanna at amd.com
Fri Mar 3 17:05:48 EST 2006

HI Bruno,

The attachment you sent was "Huge one (17 MB)"; and it blocked my inbox
for quite some time. Please compress the documents before sending.

I'm sure it contained screenshots which were stored in raw format like
BMP and not compressed one like JPG. For that you may use free screen
capture applications like MWSNAP or SNAGIT and save the image in JPG or
GIF format.

Thanks

Manish