[ WF and Basis ]Archive Link - Connection OAM1 and Inbox

Paul van Cleef paulvancleef at home.nl
Thu Mar 2 15:25:24 EST 2006

Kesari,

At a customer installation I had a comparable performance problem. This
was caused by a select statement on large table IDOCREL (for
establishing links between idocs and documents) for wich there was no
suitable index available. Take a look at the processes running when you
try to open the attachment. Please contact me on
paul.vancleef at getronics.com.

Hello All,

We have an issue in the performance  when we try to open the Image in SAP
Archive link Scenario.

Our SAP 4.6c system is connected to Imagemaster and the Work items in the
Inbox have the Image as an attachment.

When users try to open from Inbox, the response time is huge ( like 5 mins
in some cases ) and the same when opened from OAM1 its very fast. Can this
be related to the authorization for preemting the processed while connecting
to Imagmaster which plays the role.!?

Thanks