Issue: Responsible users can see the request in their Inbox's when they got the WF task.

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 16:46:52 EST 2006

Hello Gurus:
I found out this prob. just now:
I got this problem here Once Iam giving (ts00007986
which is standard task of workflow its already set up
in the screen), tasks to the users this should go to
every users Business workplace and sits in there
Inbox's but its not doing this, What should I do, I am
stuck here and I am on deadline.
Actually I am setting up these users in the Workflow
screen: For Overall Realease Requisition:
Release Group   Release Cde  Plant  O     UserID
ZA                 01               US    BCOK2001

its sitting in MY  BUS.workplace WHEN I am creating
the Purchase Req. definately I also setup myself too
in USERID, but this should go to different other users
when I am setting up their UserID to release req. when
they are responsible to release.
Actually this should do like this, Once I created the
UserID's with responsible tasks for workflow. All
these Req. should appear in their own Bus.Workplace
Inbox's, but this is not working, Do I need to setup
something else. Thanks for your time.
Regards,
Aziz