Delimiting HR persons in the PD-ORG

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Mar 1 10:51:30 EST 2006

Hi,
Delimiting happens automatically when you perform personnell actions, so
the 'correct' way is to use PA40 and perform the required action (org
change, leaving). This will do all the necessary stuff and ask you to fill
in all the relevant screens - mostly driven by config.

You can also delimit positions in the org chart (PPOME) by using the
delimit button. The icons will change to reflect a delimited of
future-dated assignment.

Cheers
Mike