Race to the Finish Line

Gunawan_Hasim@app.co.id Gunawan_Hasim at app.co.id
Wed Jun 28 21:11:16 EDT 2006

How about put checking of document (in this case Business Partner) locking
record on each workflow ?
So if a workflow detect the BP is being updated by other workflow then the
workflow will loop until BP is released.
Be careful on endless loop here.

"Alon Raskin" <araskin at 3i-consulting.com>
Others, 06/28/2006 11:54 AM AST
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu