SOLVED: Generating email from activity in e-recruiting

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Wed Jun 28 16:17:33 EDT 2006

Okay, problem solved.

You were on the right track with the WF-BATCH suggestion...except it wasn't the email address that was missing.

Whenever the user WF-BATCH was created, no default printer was entered. We entered the value LOCL for the printer (Output device) in the defaults tab of SU01 for WF-BATCH, and it started working. Deleted the printer value, it stopped working. Put it back in, it works.

Yep, you read that right. PRINTER.  So the system can send an email.

I guess there is some logic to that somewhere...

(oh and forgot to mention in my original email, for anyone who wants to file this away: the system is NW04 (WAS 640) with E-Recruiting 3.0)