Worklow for PD object deleted

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Tue Jun 27 16:26:45 EDT 2006

Hi Eric,

HR Events are defined in SWEHR2/3/4. I don’t have a system in front of me
to check the exact details, but I think it is SWEHR3 which has a function
module to raise the event.  You can replace this with your own FM, where
you would have to find all the dependent objects uting the ...OLD and pass
them along to your workflow as an event parameter.

Sorry it’s a bit of a half answer, but I hope it will point you in the
right direction.

Cheers,
Mike