Generating email from activity in e-recruiting

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Tue Jun 27 13:46:25 EDT 2006

Dave & Alan,

Thanks for the suggestions.

WF-Batch does have an email address - in both SU01 and e-recruiting.

As far as I can tell, "all the (other) users involved" have email addresses - in the e-recruiting application.  In this case it is an external candidate registering in the web app. The e-recruiting application requires them to enter an email address.  That email address does NOT show up in SU01.

But - When I test the method from SWO1, using the activity that was generated by the workflow instance, an email is generated and sent to the correct address (the external candidate's address, which is in e-recruiting but not in SU01).

The question is, why does the method work in SWO1, but not when the workflow runs?

Added info: it occurred to me to test the task in SWUS.  I used the same activity GUID that I did in SWO1; the test failed. (email was not generated).

So it appears there is a problem with the task. But I have no idea what that could be.

Any other ideas? I am really stuck on this.

Margaret