Validation of selected substitutes ?

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Tue Jun 27 15:23:04 EDT 2006

SRM 5.0,
Here's a weird one (what else do I ever send?)

Certain approvers have strange and amazing powers, and it's important that they not select
substitutes who do not also possess these same powers.  Let's say these strange and amazing powers
are manifest in SAP Authorizations, and SAP Org Objects, and SAP Qualifications (HR).
We are resolving all our workflow tasks to the person level (positional substitution does not apply).

Is there anyway to check when a user picks a substitute, that the substitute has the same attributes
as the picker ?  (no really, please, don't laugh)

Thanks!

--
Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer