change button not displaying in shopping cart

Yogesh Chopra Yogesh.Chopra at axonglobal.com
Mon Jun 26 12:17:23 EDT 2006

Hello Every body

I am checking any solution for my problem. Case is,

Shopping cart is created and approved properly but while creating the backend document i received an error. Now i am going through APPLICATION MONITOR to clicked on backend application error under shopping cart tab. when i select the item and click on shopping cart details i get another screen where i can see the all details of the cart. but there is no change button coming over there. I need to change the error data and then want to press the Transfer item again button to create the backend documents again.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Yogesh

The content of this email is confidential and for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee of this
email (or responsible for the delivery of this message
to such person) you may not copy, forward, disclose
or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form
whatsoever. If you have received this email in error
please email the sender by replying to this message
and delete this message thereafter.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business
of our Company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.